Shop Rep Terms and Coniditions
By participating in this program, you give Little E NYC LLC permission to use your photos on our social media feeds, websites, advertisements, and agree to be promoted by name on our site and social media channels.
We will provide a personal discount code good till December 31, 2019 to use on orders. We reserve the right to adjust products eligible or applicable for the discount code at our own discretion. Discount codes are not applicable on sale items. Shop Reps will be given a choice of free products and we reserve the right to select the product that is sent.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who post our graphic on Facebook and Instagram and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Little E NYC LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this agreement.
- Campaign Ends December 31, 2019
- How to Apply: Your entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Little E NYC LLC. If you attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Little E NYC LLC.
- If selected you are selected to be a Little E NYC Shop Representative, you will receive free product(s) and discount code(s) (approximate retail value of $500). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of award. The specifics of the reward shall be solely determined by Little E NYC LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Little E NYC LLC discretion. Any and all related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be your sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer/assignment to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted. Acceptance into program constitutes permission for Little E NYC LLC to use your name, likeness, photos and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The odds of selection depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Selection and notification will be by Instagram or email. Little E NYC LLC shall have no liability for any failures to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Rights Granted by You: By applying (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Little E NYC LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Little E NYC, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Little E NYC LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Little E NYC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Little E NYC LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Little E NYC LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Little E NYC LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, Little E NYC LLC may select from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate). Little E NYC LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Little E NYC LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Little E NYC LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Little E NYC LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any award or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND New York, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.