Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Necessary
The "Enter to Win a Little E NYC - Luxe Handbag" (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Little E NYC (the "Sponsor"). Entrant's ("your," "you," or "entrant") participation in the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Ts&Cs"). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States, aged 18 or over, or who meet the relevant jurisdiction's minimum age requirement, excluding employees of Sponsor and their immediate families, household members, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period:
Event Timeline Eastern Daylight Savings Time
End of Campaign: Sunday, May 1, 2016 9:00 PM
To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, entries must be received no later than Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:00 PM.
3. By entering this Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these Ts&Cs.
4. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, entrant confirms and warrants that entrant owns all copyright and rights in the nature of copyright ("Rights") in the entry and acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor will own all such Rights. Each entrant hereby acknowledges he/she does not reserve any rights in his/her entry.
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on how many entries are received.
6. Prize: The winner will win a Little E NYC handbag (the "Prize"). Prize will be delivered to confirmed winner to a valid U.S. address. Sponsor is not responsible if the prize is lost, stolen, or destroyed and the prize will not be replaced.
7. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the Prize, and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No compensation or alternative to the Prize will be offered due to inability to claim or use the Prize or due to any delay on the part of the winner; provided, however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any Prize. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of Prize stated in these Ts&Cs.
8. Winner Selection: After the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to deliver Prize directly to the email and/or mailing address provided by an entrant.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Other restrictions may apply, and an entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if he or she fails to comply with any provision of these Ts&Cs, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion.
10. Winner shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of their prize. If required by Sponsor, the winner must complete and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9. The winner may receive from Sponsor an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will also be filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
11. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the acceptance of the Prize by winner constitutes the winner's permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, address, biographical information, and testimonials for advertising and/or publicity purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes only, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, and without further compensation.
12. Winner publication: The names and locations of confirmed winner will be available for two (2) years after the end of the Entry Period by sending a request to the Sponsor.
14. Data Protection: Sponsor will only use the personal details you supply for the administration of the Sweepstakes and for no other purpose, without your prior consent.
15. This Sweepstakes is not endorsed by, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these Ts&Cs, will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Releasees (defined below) take no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
17. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or void any entry or Prize award to any entrant who corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or is otherwise in violation of any law or of these Ts&Cs. This includes, for example, the use of computer 'script,' 'macro,' or 'brute force,' masking identities by manipulating IP addresses, or using any automated means in order to increase entries into the Sweepstakes in a manner that is not consistent with the spirit of the Sweepstakes.
18. If, for the reasons set forth or other reasons outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes cannot be run or administered as planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (subject to any written directions given under applicable law), and Sponsor shall post a notice on the Sweepstakes entry page to such effect. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason that Sponsor believes in good faith is fair to the entrants.
19. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor and which prevents the Sponsor from complying with these Ts&Cs, the Sponsor will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. Participation in the Sweepstakes is at entrant's own risk. By receipt of any Prize, the applicable winner agrees to indemnify, release, reimburse, and hold harmless Sponsor, Social Media Companies, and each of their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees, directors, officers, agents, successors, assigns or representatives (collectively, "Releasees") from any liability resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities to the extent permitted by law.
21. Releasees do not make any, and hereby disclaim any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any Prize, including any warranty of fitness or merchantability, or representation with respect to the function or operation of the Prize.
22. Releasees shall not be liable for any electronic miscommunications or failures, nor technical hardware or software failures of any kind with respect to the Prize or the Sweepstakes.
23. Entrant(s) and winner have been given a full opportunity to review and analyze these Ts&Cs and fully and completely understand all of the terms of these Ts&Cs. Entrant(s) and winner acknowledge and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights against the Releasees, and that no action will be taken by or on behalf with respect to any such claims or rights, it being understood that this release shall be binding upon entrant(s)' and/or winner's heirs, executors, and administrators, and anyone claiming by or through entrant(s) or winner.
24. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by New York State law without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.